Participating in the Young Agents Council can be a vital way for young producers to begin and maintain a successful career as an independent agent.
The New Jersey Young Agents Council (YAC) was founded in 1974 as a way for agents under the age of 40 to break into a seemingly veteran industry. YAC members not only build strong and lasting friendships with their peers, but have the change to enjoy an array of benefits, including:
- Statewide networking with other young professionals.
- Participation in charitable and social events.
- Strategic planning, personal growth, and leadership opportunities.
- Access to educational scholarships.
- Tools and resources to begin, or continue, a prosperous career.
By joining YAC, individuals become a part of a close-knit group that encourages young agents to:
- Stay informed of changes in the industry and understand how to implement these changes in the overall independent system.
- Enhance the image of the independent system and IIABNJ.
- Participate in activities, and become involved, to shape the future of the independent system and the association.
All Big I New Jersey members who are under 40 years of age are welcome and encouraged to join the Young Agents Council. There is no fee to participate.
For upcoming YAC Events, visit the Events Calendar. You do not need to be a member of YAC to participate in a YAC hosted event.
For more information about the Young Agents Council, contact Jennifer Kacmarsky at 609-587-4333.