Coastal Property Homeowners
Through an exclusive partnership with UPC Insurance, Big I New Jersey members have access to a standard homeowners market specializing in coastal property.
- Writes HO 3, 4, 5, & 6 in all PCs except 10 with values between $200,000 and $1,000,000
- Does not write auto, so there is no pressure to add auto to secure HO policies
- Allows for secondary properties, with or without the primary
- Includes hurricane deductibles of 1%, 2%, 5%
- Has superior coverage, including: equipment breakdown, identity theft protection, and many available options
- Provides a UPC Companion Flood Credit of 5% when the flood policy is written with UPC
Offers a variety of payment plans & options, including EFT and will soon add Visa, MC, AMEX, and Discover
- Integrates agency download through AMS & Applied
- And much, much more…
To begin using UPC, agencies need to be appointed as a Big I New Jersey sub-agent with the company. Sub-agent appointments are not guaranteed and are at the discretion of UPC.
- Complete the required forms.
- Send completed forms, along with a copy of the agency's P&C License and E&O dec page or Certificate of Insurance, to Joanne Larca via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax:609-587-4515, or mail: 2211 Whitehorse-Mercerville Rd., Trenton, NJ 08619.
- Upon receipt, IIANJ Marketing Programs, Inc will review the forms for proper completion and forward forms to UPC.
- UPC will review the submissions for approval (process takes approximately 21 days).
- If approved, UPC will enter the sub-agent information into their system and forward a user name and password to the new sub-agent along with a welcome packet.
BIg I New Jersey members who are sub-agents quote, bind, and issues policies via UPC's website. Commissions are paid directly to the sub-agent from the company.