The largest writer of agents Errors & Omissions insurance in the country.
Swiss Re/Westport has the strongest coverage in the marketplace and provides solid core coverage, as well as coverage units, to protect your agency against other exposures of concern.
For more than 20 years, Swiss Re/Westport has been the nationally endorsed carrier of the Big 'I' Professional Liability Program.
Sample Features and Benefits:
- Coverage for the sale of Property/Casualty and Life/Health insurance products
- Limits of liability up to $20 million
- Broad definition of covered professional services and activities
- Comprehensive definition of 'who is an insured'
- Aggregate deductibles
- Defense cost outside the limits
- First dollar defense availability
- Full prior acts availability
- No contractual liability exclusion
- Coverage for punitive damages (where available by states and covered by insuring agreements)
- Multiple extended reporting period options
- True worldwide protection
- Coverage for advertising, including libel and slander
- Catastrophe expense $25,000/policy period
- Subpoena coverage $10,000/policy period
- 1st party personal data breach (cyber) $25,000/policy period
- 3rd party personal data breach (cyber) $1,000,000 sublimit
- Deductible reduction up to $12,500/claim for risk management activites
Why Swiss Re?
- Exclusive loss prevention resources including: risk managment website, E&O Happens newsletter, E&O Claims Advisor, and E&O self audit guide.
- An exclusive policy form and premium credits filed on a Risk Purchasing Group basis giving Big 'I' members tailored coverage.
- A dedicated claims staff focusing solely on defending insurance agents E&O claims. (70% of claims personnel are attorneys.)
- Rated A+ (superior) by A.M. Best.
Statements on this web site as to policies and coverages provide general information only. This information is not an offer to sell insurance. Insurance coverage cannot be bound or changed via submission of any online form/application provided on this site or otherwise, e-mail, voice mail or facsimile. No binder, insurance policy, change, addition, and/or deletion to insurance coverage goes into effect unless and until confirmed directly by a licensed agent. Please contact our office at 609-587-4333 to discuss specific coverage details and your insurance needs. All coverages are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the actual policy issued.