NJ Agents Conference October 15-17, 2023 | ICONA Diamond Beach
The one insurance event that should be on every New Jersey agents' calendar is here! Make sure you're on the list for this event and prepare to be 'wowed' by top-rate speakers, network with the biggest and best from NJ's insurance industry, and be empowered to bring back new information to your agency. Early registration rates are currently ACTIVE so sign up today and save!
Sunday, October 15
3:00 - 6:30 pm | Registration and Sunday Football
6:30 - 9:30 pm | Opening Night Reception
- Register early to receive a wristband for cocktails in the Coastal Blue Oceanside Bar where you can capitalize on some early networking and watch the football games before we kick of the night's festivities. All wristbands will be valid at the bar until 5:00 pm.
- Coming in on Sunday Night? Join us for networking, cocktails and specialty food stations. There is no better way to reconnect with friends and colleagues.
9:30 - 11:00 pm | YAC After Party
- The always popular YAC After Party will be held on the beach at the Star Beach Bar. Come and stream Sunday night football, take part in the football pool (proceeds benefit Make A Wish) and have some drinks on us.
8:00 - 10:00 am | CE Seminar
10:15 - 11:45 am | Champagne Brunch
- The business meeting brunch will kick off with a Bloody Mary, Mimosa, and Champagne Bar as we toast the future of our outstanding organization. Enjoy a wide variety of food before getting down to business.
10:45 am - 1:00 pm | General Session
- Business Meeting
Presented by Big I NJ Chairman Chris O'Neill, the Big I NJ Business Meeting will include association updates, Bylaws Amendments, 2023 Association Awards and Citations, and Door Prizes.
- State of the State
Hear from John Costello, CIC, CRIS, IIABA Chairman, as he presents the annual state of the
- Keynote Address - How to Build a Culture of Multi-Generational Collaboration, Not Alienation
Speaker: Meagan Johnson
Meagan Johnson is a nationally recognized multi-generational expert and generational studies enthusiast. Since 1997, she has researched, written, and spoken about multiple generations. Rather than promoting generational stereotypes, Meagan explores what drives generations to succeed.
In her keynote address, Meagan will discuss:
- The best way to assist each generation in a post-pandemic environment.
- How to create generational inclusivity.
- The common denominators across generations.
- How generational insensitivity can impact you and your organization.
1:30 - 4:30 PM | Hospitality Suites & Cornhole Tournament
- Join leading industry partners at the outside beach cabanas during these exclusive meet-and-greets. Directly in front of the hospitality suite beach cabanas, we will host a cornhole tournament to add to the fun. A sign-up sheet will be on hand during registration on Sunday.
7:00 pm | Cocktail Reception
- Join us for a cocktail reception before the evenings festivities begin.
8:00 - 11:00 PM | Banquet
- Close out this year's event with a beautiful banquet in a gorgeous beach chalet. Prepare to be blown away with spectacular entertainment from the ever popular NY/NY Dueling Pianos. This is one show you don't want to miss! Bonus - all tips received during the dueling piano presentations will go directly to Make-A-Wish New Jersey, so prepare to show your musicians some love this evening!
Tuesday, October 17
7:30 - 9:30 AM | Coffee Bar
- Grab some coffee for your trip home.
Early registration discounts will be active through August 31, 2023. Pricing will increase after that date.
REGISTER NOW Download Printable Registration Form
A la carte pricing, as well as additional agency attendee discounts, and spouse options are available. Please visit the online registration form for current pricing.
ICONA Diamond Beach
9701 Atlantic Ave., Wildwood, NJ 08260
Room Rate: $228.08/night
Group Code: 88467
All completed submissions must be received no later than August 15, 2023. Self-nominations are welcome.
Henry A. Franz Insurance Person of the Year Award
Established by the IIA of Passaic County and dedicated to the memory of Henry A. Franz, past president, this award is presented to the individual who has made the most outstanding contribution to the health and advancement of the insurance industry.
Richard Hardenbergh Community Service Award
Presented in memory of Richard Hardenbergh, former Big I New Jersey leader and dedicated community volunteer, the recipient of this award is an individual who has made a significant contribution to the community on a voluntary basis. Nominee must live in New Jersey and be involved in the NJ insurance industry.
Cherize M. Gonzalez Young Agent of the Year Award
This award is presented to a young agent who has demonstrated service to his or her agency, professional trade association, and community.
James F. Anthony Scholarship
Created in 1995, the $1,000 scholarship is given in memory of James F. Anthony, a devoted friend to Big I NJ. The scholarship is bestowed annually to a deserving high school senior seeking further education who has demonstrated excellence in scholastic, extra curricular, and community activities.
All sessions, with the exception of the Monday night banquet, are casual.
Attire for the banquet is corporate casual:
- Men - dress or khaki pants with a button-down or polo shirt, and jacket or sweater.
- Women - skirt, dress or khaki pants with a blouse, polo shirt or sweater, or a dress.
Registration, hotel reservations, award nominations, and attire recommendations may be found at the bottom of the page under the agenda.
To sponsor the 2023 NJ Agents Conference, click here.
IIANJ Marketing Programs, Inc.
Selective Insurance Group, Inc.
First Time Attendee Sponsor
Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott, LLC