The Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI) designation gives you a competitive edge in a competitive marketplace.
Earn your AAI designation in only nine, one-day seminars. Plus, with no annual renewal requirement, there are no additional time or financial investments.
Recommended for all agents/brokers, agency principals, and customer service representatives.
By completing this program, individuals will learn practical information that can be used immediately, including:
- Practical Marketing Tips
- Enhanced Understanding of Policies and Coverages
- Sales Management Techniques
- Personal Sales Planning Activities
- How to Avoid E&O Claims
- Workflow Efficiencies
- Improved Underwriter Communication Skills
- Competitive Advantage to Increase Sales
Course Waiver Information
The AAI 81 (section A-C) exams will be waived if a student meets one of the following criteria:
- Student currently holds the CIC designation.
- Student currently holds the IIA Certificate in General Insurance (INS).
- Student has completed CPCU 553 or 555 (CPCU 2), CPCU 551 (CPCU3), and CPCU 552 (CPCU4).
Individual Class Pricing: $225 for Big I New Jersey Members, $295 for Non-Members
Bulk Pricing: $625 for Big I New Jersey Members, $855 for Non-Members
(Bulk pricing is available for individuals who sign up for all three segments of a course at one time.)
All cancellations received prior to a scheduled class will incur an $85 cancelation fee. Cancellations received the day of the class will result in a forfeiture of the full registration fee. Students may be eligible for a one-time, no-penalty transfer fee if: no materials have been shipped, the request is made ten days prior to a class, and this is the first transfer request.